The Wiener Konzerthaus is available for hire for anyone wishing to host their own events in this unique and historic building. Our team has acquired wide experience in organizing all types of cultural and social events, a competence which has proved itself not only for our own productions, but also for those of our customers. Our organisational flexibility enables us to satisfy our customers' wishes, whether we are to undertake all the arrangements for a particular event or we are renting the halls without any additional services.
The Wiener Konzerthaus is suited to all kinds of functions. In addition to the four different-sized rooms, which have been equipped with state-of-the-art technical equipment during the recent renovation, it offers a spacious setting for receptions, including the representative foyers as well as service areas such as cloakrooms, green rooms and rehearsal rooms.
For a number of years now the Konzerthaus has been a popular venue with international music promoters, whose classical, jazz, pop and rock concerts provide a welcome complement to the Wiener Konzerthausgesellschaft's artistic programme and profile. In addition, the impressive number of social events held here testify to the Konzerthaus' high standing in the world of event organisation. Receptions, balls, corporate events, dinners and product presentations contribute to the organisational spectrum of the Konzerthaus' activities, as do conferences, seminars and press launches. Promoters and customers from the fields of culture and business alike appreciate the professionalism of the services provided by the Wiener Konzerthaus. Its unrivalled facilities, infrastructure and technical expertise lend it a distinctive personality as partner for event planning and production.
• rental of any of the Wiener Konzerthaus's four halls
• planning, co-ordination and/or implementation of every type of event
• ticket sales (special in-house ticketing system)
• advice and co-operation regarding technical facilities/equipment
• design and organisation of artistic programmes complementing festivities, balls, presentations, etc.
• catering and banquet services
• invitation management
• classical, pop, rock and jazz concerts, children’s events, literature readings, cabaret evenings, film screenings, etc.
• company and product presentations
• balls and gala events
• conferences and seminars
• celebrations and receptions
• incentive events
• press conferences, meetings, etc.
• recordings (all four halls are connected to a recording studio and a technical control room)