© Igor Ripak
Affinity to music
Do you value direct dialog with artists? For centuries, works of great artistic value and social significance have only been made possible because of the close relationship between patrons and artists. This exciting and mutually valuable exchange is an important part of our offer to the patrons of the Wiener Konzerthaus. In addition, you benefit from an exclusive right of first refusal at the beginning of the season for all of the Konzerthaus' own events.
• Exclusive pre-booking rights for up to two tickets to all Wiener Konzerthausgesellschaft events from the start of the season;
Member's discount on an unlimited number of subscriptions to Kozerthaus
cycles, and on up to 30 tickets for any performance presented by the
• Regular invitations to rehearsals and talks with artists;
• Invitation to an exclusive season presentation with the Intendant;
• Free use of the VIP cloakroom and free concert programme;
• Personal contact person for purchasing desired tickets;
• Special advance booking conditions for a range of concerts, a list of which will be notified at the start of the season;
• A complimentary CD from the Konzerthaus collection.
Membership contribution per season (2022/23): from € 2.000,–*
(of which € 1,850,- is tax deductible)
*While the contributions for membership, youth membership, supporting membership and patrons are all offered at a fixed seasonal rate, donations from patrons from € 2.000,– and upwards per season, as well as a one-off payment from our donors starting from € 45.000,– (companies: from € 75.000,–) are mere guidance values, which thanks to our benefactors’ generosity and frequently surpassed. We can inform you about the tax deductibility of your donation in a personal meeting.
Birgit Zawichowski (+43 1 24200-316, firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to answer any questions or to provide further information.
Become a patron now